When was the last time you bought a $10 raffle ticket and won something worth $2000? Priceless? Something so delicious you would have needed to get on a plane and fly halfway around the world for? Meet someone you've always wanted to meet?
It's time to give, receive and join in on the effort! Hundreds of people all over the world are getting in on the charitable fun.
Join us in giving to UN World Food Programme.
And now Eggbeater has somethings to add to the delicious mix...
1. An eggbeater t shirt, any size, can be sent anywhere in the world. UW41
2. A signed copy of Tartine, the cookbook, can be sent anywhere in the world. UW42
3. A $200 dinner gift certificate to Aziza, expires December 2007
4. Two free slots in any of my baking classes, expires December 2007 UW44
Not interested in eggbeater's offerings? How about a stage at Alinea with Grant Achatz? Coffee with Thomas Keller? Tea with Harold McGee? Cookies delivered to your door from Molly? A private photo lesson with Heidi Swanson? Dorie Greenspan's amazing new baking book? 1 x 125-ml jar Švestka Preserves brand oignons confits, a.k.a. "the opiate of the masses"? A Kitchen -Aid? A One-of-a-kind plate autographed by Alice Waters from Kat of Kung Foodie? Dinner in your own home, cooked by a great chef?
Find (almost) all the prizes listed here.
Or maybe you're gonna try and fight me for what I want!?
1. Go to the donation page at (
2. Make a donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code -for example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW01 and 3 for UW02.
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5. Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the result of the raffle. (The drawing will be done electronically. Our friend the code wizard Derrick at Obsession with Food is responsible for the wicked application that will do the job.)
Need to find the Menu of Hope link that correlates with your geographical location?
US West Coast: Becks and Posh
US East Coast: The Amateur Gourmet
US (the rest): Kalyn's Kitchen
Canada: Cardamom Addict
Europe and UK: Davidlebovitz.com
Latin America: The Cooking Diva
Asia Pacific/Australia/New Zealand: Grab Your Fork